Monday, November 17, 2008

Toddler Halloween Costumes - Butterfly Costume

She'll be precious in this adorable deluxe satin toddler halloween costume found only at In Fashion Kids in satin. Toddler butterfly costume features a green satin butterfly body which has elastic at the top and bottom for easy on and off. There are purple satin stripes on the body and the butterfly wings are pink and yellow satin with a light fill in the butterfly wings. At the neckline there is a pink bow. Butterfly satin hat in green features a chin tie with bendable antennae with yellow pom poms at the ends. What a darling baby costume idea or toddler costume idea for your little girl this halloween! This toddler costume is made from a polyester satin and has a very soft feel to the fabric. Please note white turtleneck and tights are not included in the price. Childrens Halloween Costumes.
Customer Review: not as cute as pictured
I just received my order and I am disappointed. The material is not as it is pictured; it is not a soft material like it looks in this picture but rather that rigid "satin" that so many cheap Halloween costumes are made out of. Now that I look closer at the description, I do see that it says satin but it is a reach to use that term. Furthermore, the colors are not as portrayed. The costume I received is a green body with white stripes; the colors are not soft and pastel but more bright. It is also difficult for me to believe that the store will not accept any returns of Halloween costumes after September 16. I understand the need for a policy that costumes can't be returned, but so far in advance of the holiday? I guess it is still a cute costume but it is not what I imagined it would be. Maybe I will feel differently when I try it on our daughter and I will update this review later, but for now I am very disappointed.


No comments: